[stock_quote symbol=”CAKE” show=”Cheesecake Factory” zero=”” minus=”” plus=”” nolink=”1″ class=””]
About the Baker
I'm a self-taught mad kitchen scientist who by experience grew into a professional baker, food photographer and entrepreneur. I live just outside Seattle, Washington, overlooking the Cascade Mountains. That’s where I do a majority of my living, working, baking, eating, kid chauffeuring and general cavorting come rain or come shine.
- Hurricane Dorian-themed cake from Publix prompts mixed reviews from shoppers
- Paul Batura: A grumpy cook introduced me to the world’s greatest crumb cake – Here’s the recipe
- Dairy Queen employee fired over marijuana cake mix-up: ‘It’s not funny to me’
- Should bakers be legally required to make wedding cakes for gay couples?
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s royal wedding cake serves up a slice of originality